Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gratitude!


This is the time of year that we spend time thinking of what we are grateful for! I have a wonderful family that I am so appreciative for. I was thinking the other day that it has been almost 20 years since I moved here for a 3 week recoup my sanity stay after leaving my x-husband. Where has the time gone? When I tell people my sister and I have lived together that long, they think we are nuts. But truth is, Gina is my best friend. She has always been such a strong support in the tough times and it is nice to know that you always have someone in your corner. And then, there is Russ and Heidi! What a great couple they are! I love that they love each other so much! I can't wait (when the time is right, not pushing) for grandkids. Then I have my "other" children! Truly they are like my kids. Austin is such a good kid, man! And if you ever get the chance, go see his band, "This is my Escape" Once you get past the noise, they are really good! Tyson is doing good in Pocatello. He has a sweet baby that was born in May named Amberlynn. Meagan is an endless source of entertainment. She is always good for a laugh! And so beautiful! Then there is my bud, Mason! What fun we have together! He is fun to travel with, always game for whatever and has really been a blessing in my life! And I can't forget my mom. For those of you who know her, know how much fun she is. We have such a good time travelling together. I can't wait to see what adventure next summer will bring. Lastly, I am so grateful for my friends! I have so many wonderful friends! They are so amazing and such an inspiration to me in so many ways!

So that is what I am grateful for! My challenge is for you to take a minute and let the world know what you are grateful for!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

You do have a great family. I am glad your 3 week stay turned into 20 years. We needed you. I love ya.

mirsh said...

Mad,
I am Thankful for YOU!
Lets go to Lunch with everyone...soon! Love you - Mirsh

Stacey said...

MADELYN!!!!!!! I'm so glad I came upon your blog! I've missed you so much...you were like my second mom/sister all rolled into one. We need to get together...I miss hanging out with you.